Coaching Supervision in the Americas – Searching for a Spiritual Path
Sixth Annual Americas Supervision Conference
April 28 and 29, 2023, a two-day virtual conference via Zoom. Both dates will be between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm PDT
Objectives of the Conference:
1) Increase visibility for coaching supervision worldwide;
2) Build the community and network worldwide;
3) Provide a space for colleagues to explore their own spiritual path
4) Continuing our ongoing personal and professional development.
Coaching SuperVision in the Americas – Searching for a Spiritual Path is a two-day conference that invites us, as coaching supervisors, to examine our practice through a spiritual lens. Topics include:
· Team coaching supervision as a relational practice,
· The intersect between spirituality and supervision,
· Embracing diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging,
· The opportunities to experience group supervision and
· Round Tables on contemporary topics and issues
Our speakers include:
· Erik de Haan
· Larissa Thurlow and Traci Manalani
· Dr. Damian Goldvarg
· Lily Seto
· Leanne Lowish
· Dr. Okokon Udo
· Charmaine Roche
· Hilary Oliver
· Sarah Evans
· Eve Turner
· James Lopata
· Susie Warman
· Joel DiGirolamo and Thomas Tkack
The sessions will be recorded and available to participants for three months. We are applying for 12 CCE’s for this event.
Who Should Attend: Coach Supervisors, Coaches, and Purchasers of Coaching
Price (US dollars):
Early Bird (‘til March 31, 2023) Ticket is $350 US
Regular Ticket (As of April 1, 2023) is $390 US
The ticket price includes access to the recordings for three months and CCE’s for sessions attended.
Refunds – Available up to 5 days prior to the event. Refund available is the ticket fee paid less the Eventbrite fees. Eventbrite fees are not refunded.
Limited scholarships are available. Please send your request to: email@example.com
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom joining instructions will be shared a few days prior to the conference.