April 28 and 29, 2023, a two-day virtual conference via Zoom. Both dates will be between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm PDT
Objectives of the Conference:
1) Increase visibility for coaching supervision worldwide;
2) Build the community and network worldwide;
3) Provide a space for colleagues to explore their own spiritual path
4) Continuing our ongoing personal and professional development.
Coaching SuperVision in the Americas – Searching for a Spiritual Path is a two-day conference that invites us, as coaching supervisors, to examine our practice through a spiritual lens. Topics include:
· Team coaching supervision as a relational practice,
· The intersect between spirituality and supervision,
· Embracing diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging,
· The opportunities to experience group supervision and
· Round Tables on contemporary topics and issues
Our speakers include:
· Erik de Haan
· Larissa Thurlow and Traci Manalani
· Dr. Damian Goldvarg
· Lily Seto
· Leanne Lowish
· Dr. Okokon Udo
· Charmaine Roche
· Hilary Oliver
· Sarah Evans
· Eve Turner
· James Lopata
· Susie Warman
· Joel DiGirolamo and Thomas Tkach
The sessions will be recorded and available to participants for three months. We are applying for 12 CCE’s for this event.
Download the program agenda with this link
Who Should Attend: Coach Supervisors, Coaches, and Purchasers of Coaching
Price (US dollars):
Early Bird (‘til March 31, 2023) Ticket is $350 US
Regular Ticket (As of April 1, 2023) is $390 US
The ticket price includes access to the recordings for three months and CCE’s for sessions attended.
Refunds – Available up to 5 days prior to the event. Refund available is the ticket fee paid less the Eventbrite fees. Eventbrite fees are not refunded.
Limited scholarships are available. Please send your request to: email@example.com
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom joining instructions will be shared a few days prior to the conference.