Address: Central Florida and Berlin/Germany
Languages: English, German
Petra brings more than 30 years of experience developing individuals, teams, and organizations. She has extensive training in systemic coaching, Transactional Analysis, and Gestalt and is a certified coach supervisor (ESIA) and coach (PCC).
Petra offers a safe space for courageous reflection; she is your thinking partner to make sense of your experiences with clients and to harvest the learnings they yield.
Her clients describe her style as keenly present and attentive, holding a caring and non-judgemental space for deep reflection.
Individual Supervision for coaches working with individuals and teams
Supervision for teams coaching and consulting organizations
– ESIA – EMCC Global Supervision Individual Accreditation
– Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
– Certified to administer Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Hogan Developmental Survey (HDS), Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), MBTI® and FIRO-B® for individuals and groups
– Consulting and coaching organizations, teams and individuals since 1993
– Diploma in Business Administration from the WHU Koblenz (Germany), studied at Pennsylvania State University (USA) and HEC Montréal (Canada)
– Systemic Organizational Consultant trained with Klaus Eidenschink (Germany)
– Certified Virtual Facilitator, trained with Nomadic IBP (The Netherlands)
– Training in systemic work with individuals and organizations (Gunther Schmidt, Fritz Simon), Gestalt (Werner Bock, Frank Staemmler), Transactional Analysis, and family therapy (Gunther Schmidt, Bernhard Trenkle)
Member of ICF – International Coach Federation, EMCC – European Mentoring and
Coaching Council, Metatheory of Change, as well as several global professional coach and supervisor networks