Languages: English, German
As coaches, our most important intervention is who we are in our relationships with our clients. By being authentic in our role and committed to our task, whilst remaining open to our questions and doubts, we model leadership behaviors and open the space for our clients’ development.
As you achieve breakthroughs and meet challenges, I offer you a safe space for courageous reflection and the opportunity to be really honest with yourself. I will be your thinking partner so you can make sense of your experiences and harvest the learnings they yield.
With over 30 years of experience and extensive training in organizational systems, coaching, and supervision, I intuitively understand the big picture and follow through with structure and sharp analytical skills. Supervisees describe me as keenly present and attentive in my work, taking into account the unique dynamics of the individuals, systems, and specific situations relevant to the challenges you face. This enables them to see new connections and perspectives. I create and hold a caring, non-judgmental space for deeper exploration across levels and themes without losing focus of the professional purpose of the supervision.
I regularly reflect on my own work through professional supervision. Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have continued my education with a focus on mindfulness and body intelligence.
Individual Supervision for coaches working with individuals and teams
Supervision for teams coaching and consulting organizations
– ESIA – EMCC Global Supervision Individual Accreditation
– Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
– Certified to administer Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Hogan Developmental Survey (HDS), Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), MBTI® and FIRO-B® for individuals and groups
– Consulting and coaching organizations, teams and individuals since 1993
– Diploma in Business Administration from the WHU Koblenz (Germany), studied at Pennsylvania State University (USA) and HEC Montréal (Canada)
– Systemic Organizational Consultant trained with Klaus Eidenschink (Germany)
– Certified Virtual Facilitator, trained with Nomadic IBP (The Netherlands)
– Training in systemic work with individuals and organizations (Gunther Schmidt, Fritz Simon), Gestalt (Werner Bock, Frank Staemmler), Transactional Analysis, and family therapy (Gunther Schmidt, Bernhard Trenkle)
Member of ICF – International Coach Federation, EMCC – European Mentoring and
Coaching Council, Metatheory of Change, as well as several global professional coach and supervisor networks