Phone: 514 516 9202
Languages: English, French
Master certified coach, Nathalie’s mission is to accompany her clients toward their full potential so they can transform a dreamed future into a rewarding present.
Motivated by her values of respect and integrity, Nathalie is a coach who believes into people’s potential and their ability to achieve exceptional goals.
For many years, Nathalie was part of a business development team in a financial institution. That allowed her to develop her skills of initiating and maintaining a long term business relationship based on trust and honesty.
Then, the years spent as a team manager revealed her leadership. She clearly understands the challenges and issues that managers have to overcome. She discovered coaching in 1997 and she has been in practice ever since then. Her clients are mostly senior and intermediate managers, high profile future managers and coaches.
In 2008 she graduated from a professional coaching training program and, since 2009, Nathalie has been a trainer and a mentor with l’École Coaching de Gestion. While on the Quebec ICF’s board, she instituted the Ethic Committee. Finally, in 2014 Nathalie was the eighth coach in Quebec to reach the highest level in coaching granted by the International Coach Federation: Master Certified Coach.
As a coach, her expertise is recognized in the following areas:
– Executives identified as high potential succession
– Management onbording
– Development of leadership and emotional intelligence
– Change management
– Group coaching for managers
– Coach training
– Individual and group Supervision
– Individual and group Mentor Coaching
– Master Certified Coach – ICF
– Certified Coach Supervisor – Mozaïk International, Goldvarg Consulting Group
– Certified « on-line » trainer – Coaching de Gestion
– Certified Emergessence team coach – Le Playground
– Non violent communication expert – Groupe Consciencia
– Specialist in group coaching and co-coaching – Mozaïk International
– Fundamentals in integral coaching – Convivium