Phone: 514 516 9202
Languages: English, French
Motivated by her values of respect and integrity, Nathalie is a coach who believes into people’s potential and their ability to achieve exceptional goals.
For many years, Nathalie was part of a business development team in a financial institution. That allowed her to develop her skills of initiating and maintaining a long term business relationship based on trust and honesty.
Then, the years spent as a team manager revealed her leadership. She clearly understands the challenges and issues that managers have to overcome. She discovered coaching in 1997 and she has been in practice ever since. Her clients are mostly executives, senior and intermediate managers, high profile future managers and coaches.
In 2008 she graduated from a professional coaching training program and has been a coach trainer and a mentor since then. While on the Quebec ICF’s board, she instituted the Ethic Committee. In 2014, she became the eight coach in Quebec to reach the highest level in coaching granted by the International Coach Federation: Master certified coach.
Pursuing her evolution in the coaching profession, she was awarded in 2020 by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council the EMCC Supervision Individual accreditation.
As a coach, her expertise is recognized in the following areas:
– Executives identified as high potential succession
– Development of leadership and emotional intelligence
– Change management
– Managers group coaching
-Coach training, mentoring, coaching supervision
– Professional coaching training
– Coaching supervision training
– Group coaching supervision training
– Certified « on-line » trainer
– Master Certified Coach – ICF
– Certified Coach Supervisor – Mozaïk International, Goldvarg Consulting Group
– Certified « on-line » trainer – Coaching de Gestion
– Certified Emergessence team coach – Le Playground
– Non violent communication expert – Groupe Consciencia
– Specialist in group coaching and co-coaching – Mozaïk International
– Fundamentals in integral coaching – Convivium