Americas Coaching Supervision Fifth Annual Conference: Disrupting our Practice with Compassion
About this event
The Americas Coaching Supervision Network invites you to the Fifth Annual Americas Coaching Supervision Conference on April 28, 29, 30, 2022, a three-day virtual conference via Zoom.
Objectives of the Conference:
1) Increase visibility for coaching supervision in the Americas;
2) Build community and network in the Americas;
3) Learn new models and deepen your skills in reflective practice.
Disrupting our Practice with Compassion is a three-day conference that reframes coaching supervision through diversity and other lenses. We are pleased to announce that 23 presenters from 10 different countries will share a range of coaching supervision tools, research, and demonstrations with participants.
Our keynote speakers and topics are:
• Dr. Okokon Udo – Diversity and Supervision
• Adriana Rodriquez and Elena Espinal – TBA
• Dr. Paul Lawrence – Exploring a Meta-Systemic Approach to Coaching Supervision
• Robin Shohet – Supervision as a Spiritual Practice
Other presenters include:
• Aida Frese and Clara Beleiro – Supervision Through Art
• Amaranatho Robey – Compassionate Silence
• Andrew Shaffer and Jeanne-Elvire Adotevi – Embracing Brokenness a Resilient Leaders: A 7-Step Reflective and Reflexive Process
• Benita Stafford-Smith – Trust the Spirit of Life In All Your Choices
• Dr. Clare Beckett-McInroy – 10 Ts of Systemic Team Coaching SUPERvision
• Damian Goldvarg and Lily Seto – Embracing and Working with Disruptions in Group SuperVision
• Deborah Sunni Smith – Transactional Utility of DEI&B in Coaching Super-Vision: Demonstrating the Courage of Coaching Convictions
• Jeanine Bailey and Marie Quigley – Self as Instrument
• Jeff Nally – Demo with Focus on Neuroscience
• Lynn Harrison and Martine Bizouard – The Magic of Group SuperVision
• Merle McKinley – Self as Instrument: Deepening Your Somatic Awareness
• Meryl Moritz and Ester Landa – Evolving Leaders using Super-Vision
• Dr. Michel Moral – Detection of Parallel Processes in Supervision
• Michelle Lucas – A Coaching SuperVision Mindset
• Monica Cable and Pauline Triggiani – The Joy of Supervising Long Term Supervision Groups
• Nancy Tylim – Allyship in Supervision
• Pam McLean – Demonstration of Group Supervision with Focus on Self as Instrument
• Peter Duffell and Natalia de Estevan-Ubeda – Mental Health in Supervision: Are We Ready?
• Thea Bombeek – Using Art as a Catalyst for Deepening the Awareness of the Self
The conference schedule:
• Thursday April 28 from 7:30 am – 5 pm PDT
• Friday April 29 from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PDT
• Saturday April 20 from 7:30 am – 4 pm PDT
The sessions will be recorded and available to participants for three months.
We are applying for 18.25 CCE’s for the event.
Feedback received from attendees of our 2021 conference:
“Here’s where you ignite your curiosity, add a spark of humanity along with food for thought, and deep connections as you explore what makes us unique and united all at once. We met. We shared. We laughed and we learned so much from each other. M. Rabotin, PCC / Coach Supervisor
“… this conference was one of the better conferences I have ever attended. It was a look at the science and art of coaching practice in a multi-facetted way. It facilitated the examination of the aspects of the coaching process that are working and the dimensions that need work and expansion. It was a invitation to engage in a “Super-Visionary” look at the coaching practice and profession in a collectively present experience.” D. Smith, Executive/Leadership Coach & Coach Supervisor
“As one being trained in SuperVision coaching, I was able to interact with others in meaningful ways with on the journey and to witness powerful supervision coaching from powerful practitioners. The timely and relevant challenges to keep diversity and inclusion as fundamental parts of the process were timely, relevant and empowering.” J. Randall, Owner, John Randall Coaching, Trans4mational Coaching LLC
“As the first timer attending this conference, I feel like home and fun to learn from each other. Unity in diversity.” D. Wangsahardja, PCC
A detailed program agenda will be available by March 31st.
Follow all updates on the Americas Coaching Supervisors Network website: https://americassupervisionnetwork.com/
Who Should Attend: Coach Supervisors, Coaches, and Purchasers of Coaching
Price (US dollars):
Early Bird (‘til Feb 15/22) Ticket is $320 US
Regular Ticket (after Feb 15/22) is $400 US
Ticket price includes access to the recordings for three months and CCE’s for sessions attended live.
Refunds – Available up to 5 days prior to the event. Refund available is the ticket fee paid less the Eventbrite fees. Eventbrite fees are not refunded.
If you have attended all previous 4 conferences we are offering you a special price of $200. Contact Jocelyne Hamel at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and we will provide you with a discount code.
Contact Jocelyne at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Zoom joining instructions will be shared a few days prior to the conference.
Link for registration